FDC was premiered in 2003, with the mission of "leading the technological development trends of Asia's door, window and curtain wall industry", has been keeping up with industry hotspots and global technological development trends, which makes it a learning and communication platform not to be missed in the industry. Over the past 19 years, nearly 350 technical experts and more than 6,000 industry professionals have shared their insights and ideas here.
Driven by "Carbon Peak" and "Carbon Neutrality"| Technical Innovation and Breakthrough of Changes in Fenestration Industry
China Construction Metal Structure Association (CCMSA)
National Technical Committee 448 on Curtain Walls & Windows of
Standardization Administration of China (SAC/TC448)
Curtain Wall Engineering Branch of China Building Decoration
MMU BAU Fenestration Co., Ltd.
curtain wall engineering organizations, technicians in door and window enterprises,
practitioners in architectural design institutes, scientific research institutions,
building door and window, curtain wall design/production/installation,
supervision and testing organizations,
real estate research and development/costs among other fields.
Annual Prominent Technology Exchange Platform of Asia-Pacific door and Window, Curtain Wall Industry
Since its establishment 19 years ago, the FDC has stayed true to its purpose of leading the technical trends and changes of door and window, curtain wall industry, and focusing on the latest technical trends, cases and interpretation of technical difficulties in the global door and window, curtain wall industry. It is a must-attend annual feast in the door and window, curtain wall industry for technicians to gain inspirations.
FDC2021 will dive deep into interpretation of hot topics and technical pain points in the industry from 6 Sections, namely,"Interpretation of Policies and Standards for Door and Window, Curtain Wall Industry Driven by Dual-Carbon Goal","Innovation Trend of Building Door and Window, Curtain Wall Industry","Iteration of Door and Window Product Identity and Technical Innovation","Transformation of Engineering & Home Decoration and Technical Thinking","New Standards and Technologies for Curtain Wall Engineering" and "Full-cycle Analysis of Challenging Curtain Wall Engineering Cases", and interpret them professionally from multiple and prospective perspectives, discuss technology trends, latest policy standards, innovative material applications, and top engineering construction cases, etc.
Day 1: Integration
- Section 1: Interpretation of Policies and Standards for Door and Window, Curtain Wall Industry Driven by Dual-Carbon Goal
Carbon Peak Carbon Neutrality According to the calculation by authoritative departments, the carbon emissions peak in China's construction industry will not be achieved until 2035, which will slow down China's commitment to carbon peak in 2030 by five whole years. At the same time, the carbon emissions generated by the construction industry account for more than 40% of China's total carbon emissions, which means that in order to achieve the dual-carbon target, the construction industry will become the top priority of carbon emission reduction in the next 10 years. To help achieve the dual carbon goal from the building door and window, curtain wall industry, what independent contributions and implementation routes are there, and what authoritative technical navigations are available, will be interpreted in detail in this section.
1. Sustainable Development of Building Door and Window, Curtain Wall Industry
-- Research Institute of Tsinghua University
2. Independent Contribution of Construction Industry to Achieve Dual Carbon Goal
-- Xu Wei China Academy of Building Research
3. Implementation and high-quality development of national standard--General Technical Specifications for System Doors and Windows
--Wang Hongtao Secretary-General National Technical Committee 448 on Curtain Walls & Windows of Standardization Administration of China
4. Case Sharing of Realizing Dual Carbon Goal in Door and Window, Curtain Wall in the Field of Engineering Construction -- Chen Yin Modern Land
5. Green Building Empowers Quality Life
-- Xu Chenbo United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
Section 2: Innovation Trend of Building Door and Window, Curtain Wall Industry
Over recent years,"innovation, change and upgrading" have become the key words of the development of door and window, curtain wall industry. Therefore, continuously leading the new trend of industry development and gaining insights into the market development and business modality changes have become an important direction to explore into for the Expo and FDC platform. From macro to micro level, what are the latest development trends in the building door and window, curtain wall industry, what are the pain points and challenges to be addressed urgently across the whole industrial chain, and what brand-new solutions are available while an increasing number of enterprises are investing their energy in technology research and development? This section will deliver interactions of diversified new global trends and technologies.
1. Disclosure and Outlook of Technical Development Issues of Building Door and Window, Curtain Wall Industry
-- Wang Hongtao Secretary-General National Technical Committee 448 on Curtain Walls & Windows of Standardization Administration of China
2. Interpretation of Application Trend and Pain Points of Selection of Materials in Real Estate
-- Real Estate Developer/Mingyuan Real Estate Research Institute
3. The Realization Path of New Industry Trends and Technologies to Promote High-quality Development of Building Construction
-- Jiangho Curtain Wall
4. Building Energy Conservation Trends and Product Application Demand in User's Perspective
5. Product Identity: Discussion on the Development Trend of Door and Window, Curtain Wall from the International Perspective
6. Doors and Windows Enabled New City of Ultra-Low Energy Consumption
7. Dialogue: Preliminary Research
Day 2: Sharing
[Door and Window Special Sections] International Curtain Wall Design and Construction Summit
- Door and Window Special Section 1: Iteration of Door and Window Product Identity and Technical Innovation
The door and window sector has come to a critical juncture of major changes. It is no longer the separation between the building and the environment, nor the guarantee of basic performance. The doors and windows are gradually endowed with more and more demands of intelligence, comfort, high energy efficiency, and diversified space. More and more new materials and technologies are pouring in, injecting new vitality and possibilities into the door and window, curtain wall industry. At present, what is the new round of product iteration and technological innovation in the door and window industry? New materials, new technologies, new applications and other directions will bring about discussions on prospective thinking and cutting-edge technology.
1. Innovative Application of High Borosilicate Glaze in the Construction Field
-- Expert in Glass Industry
2. The Development Status of Hardware Materials and Trend Interpretation in the Context of New Ecology
-- Expert in Hardware Industry
3. Intelligence of Doors and Windows and Innovation of the Times in the Development of Human Habitat Science and Technology
4. Innovative Application and Prospects of Polyurethane-- Symbiotic with Buildings
5. Innovative Application Scenario of Plant Fiber Reinforcement
-- New Material Enterprise
6. Intelligent Manufacturing Empowering Industrial Innovation and Development of Building Doors and Windows
-- Intelligent Production Equipment Enterprise
Door and Window Special Section 2: Transformation of Engineering & Home Decoration and Technical Thinking
At present, the transformation and development of "engineering decoration" and "home decoration" of doors and windows has become a hot topic in the industry. In the implementation and promotion stage, various pain points and application problems have popped up. The special section will analyze at depth the essential problems of the transformation and development of "home decoration" and "engineering decoration" in terms of doors and windows from the perspectives of design, research and development, application, performance and installation, and discuss the multi-channel sustainable development of engineering and product systematization in door and window from the perspective of technology.
1. Differentiation of Development Status of Home and Engineering Decoration in Door and Window Industry
-- Guangdong Provincial Academy of Building Research Group
2. Interpretation of Standards and Application Trends of Customized Door and Window System
--National Technical Committee 448 on Curtain Walls & Windows of Standardization Administration of China
3. Blind Area of Design and Construction of Doors and Windows in Home Decoration from the Perspective of Engineering Decoration and Countermeasures
-- China Academy of Building Research
4. Initial Experience of Home Decoration -- the Road of Transformations for Engineering Decoration from the Perspective of Users
-- representative transformation enterprises of home & engineering decoration
5. Focus on the Standardization Trend of Home and Engineering Decoration Products
-- representative enterprises in the transformation of home & engineering decoration
6. Dialogue: Preliminary Research
[Curtain Wall Special Sections] International Curtain Wall Design and Construction Summit
Curtain wall, as the first impression of architecture, not only presents the diversified design concepts, but also reflects the overall style, safety and functionality of the building. In the module of case analysis of the whole cycle, the sharing of design concepts, the input about the early-stage positioning by customer research, the construction schemes of engineering decoration and the transformation of existing projects are added, so as to help the industry to build a learning and growth platform with the most authoritative posture, help the curtain wall industry to continue with innovations, create the most cutting-edge communication and sharing model, and build a new ecology in the future of the construction industry.
The 4th International Curtain Wall Design and Construction Summit will offer two Special Sections of New Standards and Technologies for Curtain Wall Engineering and Full-cycle Analysis of Challenging Curtain Wall Engineering Cases, will focus on the current status-quo of China's building curtain wall industry, the promoting and testing technologies of existing curtain walls in various provinces and cities, and the analysis of challenging curtain wall construction cases, etc., and create the most high-end and systematic technology exchange platform for curtain wall design organizations, construction parties, developers and door and window, curtain wall component enterprises. The summit will also discuss the most cutting-edge development trends, design and construction difficulties in the curtain wall industry at home and abroad, and analyze the transformation and application of the latest technology and materials combined with case studies, so as to provide targeted curtain wall engineering solutions.
Special Section 1: New Standards and Technologies for Curtain Wall Engineering
1. Development Report and Trend Interpretation of Curtain Wall Engineering Industry
2. Development of Curtain Wall Energy Efficiency Trend and Application of New Materials
3. Intelligent Site Management and Innovation of Future Architectural Thinking
4. Application of New Materials and New Technologies for Curtain Wall Engineering: Wind-driven Curtain Wall, UHPC, Photovoltaic Curtain Wall
Special Section 2: Full-cycle Analysis of Challenging Curtain Wall Engineering Cases
1. Renovation of Existing Construction Projects and Market Opportunities
2. Pain Points and Development Trend Analysis of Curtain Wall Engineering Technology
3. Typical Case Sharing of Curtain Walls of Super High-rises
4. Typical Case Sharing of Environmentally-Friendly Breathing Curtain Walls
5. The Importance of Structural Safety through Irregular-shaped Buildings
6. Unitized Curtain Wall and Novel Energy-Saving Building - W hotel, Magnolia Plaza, North Bund, Shanghai
Ms. Molly Shi