Most foreigners must obtain an entry visa before their arrival in China. We strongly recommend submitting your application one month before departing from your country of origin. All visa applicants are required to have an invitation letter.
- If more than one applicant requires a visa, please make photocopies of the invitation letter form.
- Please fill in the application form in capital letters or type it and return it to us as soon as possible. We will process your visa invitation letter immediately.
- Please submit the application form together with the following required documents according to the procedure policy:
- copy of your passport;
- record of entry to China.
- Once approved, we will send you an invitation letter via fax or e-mail.
- If the original invitation letter is required by the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country, you will be charged a fee for express mail service.
- If you need an invitation letter issued by the Chinese government, you will be charged an application fee of USD 50.
- Please take this invitation letter together with your passport to your local embassy or consulate to apply for the visa.
- Your embassy or consulate may have an additional charge for their paperwork.
Please keep in mind that all applicants’ passports must be valid for at least six months after the date they intend to enter China or any other destination.