In the post-pandemic era, the domestic and international circulation will drive the economy to turn to high-quality development and industrial upgrading to be further accelerated.
The “Innovation, Change and Upgrading” of the fenestration industry has become the inevitable path for every enterprise to develop.
The year 2021 will mark the lunch of the 14th Five-Year Plan for China’s national development, with this opportunity, it is imperative for both the upstream and downstream of supply and demand sides to systematically get a hold of the industry's technological innovation and the development trends.
- Break down Industrial Barriers
Professional Grand Gathering with continuity on Industrial Chain Exchanges
- Empowering Brand Promotion
Tour Exhibition for more valuable and diversified technology communication
- Capturing the industry trends
- Getting insights into the development direction
- Precisely connecting with buyers
- Deepening the root at regional markets
WHY GUANGZHOU ?
In 2020, the total output value of Guangdong’s construction industry increased by 10.8%.
The top-level design for the construction of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area implemented, it will make every effort to build a new Highland for the development of green buildings in Greater Bay Area.
- High-end customization market New Opportunities
- The demand for personalized customization is growing, and accurate positioning and differentiated design have become the new direction of the development of the home decoration market.
- Door and window enterprises pay more attention to the high-end home decoration market, which will become a new growth point for enterprises to achieve corner overtaking.
- Under the framework of new standards Industry Changes
- The implementation of the new national standards such as General Technical Conditions for System Doors and Windows, Regulations on Green Buildings in Guangdong Province, and 8478 Aluminum Alloy Doors and Windows... indicating that low-pricing competition will gradually fade out from the historical stage of the industry, and enterprises will start to devote more efforts to product upgrading and technical research and development.
|May 11th, 2021|
|Venue||Guangzhou · Guangdong|
Manufacturing enterprises of construction components
Real estate development enterprises in South China
Construction engineering organizations in South China
Architectural Planning Institute
Governmental bodies and trade associations
Media in industries of building, door and window curtain wall, etc.
Date: May 11th, 09:00-12:00
-《Publicity of General Technical Conditions for System Doors and Windows》
-《New Requirements for Doors and Windows by Guangdong Provincial Green Energy-Saving Standard》
-《Key Points for Design, Construction and Installation of Residential Doors and Windows》
-《Standard for Installation of Building Doors and Windows Auxiliary Frames》
Date: May 11th, 13:30-16:00
- Green Building Development Planning and Trends in Guangdong Province/Greater Bay Area
- Real Estate Material Selection Trends and Requirements under the New National Standard
- Development Trend and Pain Point Analysis of Household Doors and Windows
- Performance Improvement of Building Components for Windoors and Curtain wall
【Hot Talk】 (draft)
Date: May 11th, 16:00-17:00
- Participants: industry experts, real estate developers, door and window enterprises in the sector of construction and home decoration, etc.
- Topic Focus: raw materials cost rise, low-price competition in the industry, door and window certification and insurance mechanism, etc.
Ms. Molly Shi
Ms. Bella He