Package Stand Configuration:
Type of Exhibition Area
|Indoor Innovation Exhibition Zone||Indoor|
|Early Bird||RMB 1,600/m²||RMB 1,400/m²||USD 260/m²|
|Original Price||RMB 1,800/m²||RMB 1,500/m²||USD 270/m²|
|RMB 1,400/m²||USD 230/m²|
Different booth variants in various sizes are available at BAU China 2021.
* Both standard booth and raw space with more than one side open would be additionally charged as below:
Length of longer side( the longer side)*3m*Raw space price*20%
For New Exhibitors
1. Please fill out the application form and send it back to the contacts given on the form. The organizer will contact you for the booth location.
2. After the location and the costs of the booth are being confirmed, your contact person in the organizing committee will send you a copy of the participation contract.
3. 50% of the total costs (a full payment shall be made for a booth of 36sqm or smaller than 36sqm) should be paid as deposit to the organizer within 7 days after the participation contract is signed. When the deposit is received, the booth reservation will be settled. The remaining balance should be paid before August 10, 2021. Reservation without deposit will be treated as INVALID and the organizer reserves the right to reallocate the booth.
4. The Exhibitor's Service Manual will be sent out in August 2021.
5. The booth confirmation letter with which you can register on-site will be sent to you no later than 15 days prior to the opening of the exhibition, after the full payment is made.
For Regular Exhibitors
For our regular exhibitors, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Our project manager will be at your service.
Once again, this year German companies have the opportunity to participate in a German Pavilion. The participation is funded by the Federal Republic of Germany and provides many advantages for your company.
Detailed information can be gathered from the Fact sheet we provided for you.
The closing date for registrations for participating at the German Pavilion is August 7th, 2021!
BAU China International Pavilion
The International Pavilion will be the official area of BAU China 2021, with the most attracted traffic and the greatest publicity, giving the exhibition area the best promotion effect.
The International Pavilion will be a designated tour site for professional buyers from architects, real estate developers, and construction companies to help companies reach target customers.
For more details, please click here.